Mark Zuckerberg is a computer programmer from America. And an Internet entrepreneur. He is the chairman and the co-founder of Facebook. Furthermore, his net worth is estimated to be $75.5 billion as of now, ranking him the 5th richest person in the world.
Together with his college roommates and fellow Harvard University students. He launched Facebook from Harvard’s dormitory rooms on February 4, 2004. The group then introduced Facebook to other college campuses. Facebook expanded rapidly, reaching one billion users by 2012. May his quotes inspire you to chase your dreams and make a difference.
Inspirational Quotes By Mark Zuckerberg
- “Don’t let anyone tell you to change who you are.” – Mark Zuckerberg
- “It takes courage to to choose hope over fear.” – Mark Zuckerberg
- “People don’t care about what you say, they care about what you build.”
- “By giving the people the power to share, we’re making the world more transparent.”
- “When you give everyone a voice and give people power, the system usually ends up in a really good place. So, what we view our role as, is giving people that power.” – Mark Zuckerberg
- “If you want to build something great, you should focus on what the change is that you want to make in the world.”
- “People think innovation is just having a good idea but a lot of it is just moving quickly and trying a lot of things.”
- “Books allow you to fully explore a topic and immerse yourself in a deeper way than most media today.”
- “ Entrepreneurs should do is pick something they care about, work on it, but don’t actually commit to turning it into a company until it actually works.” –
- “Entrepreneurship is about creating change, not just companies.” – Mark Zuckerberg
- “Nothing influences people more than a recommendation from a trusted friend.”